Menuchas Hanefesh with food looks like…
- having cake on your counter 24/7 and not being triggered by it
- making intuitive — not impulsive — choices of what and how much to eat in the here and now
- using your energy to live guided by your values, instead of spinning in the hamster wheel of dieting
How do I know all of this? Well, I, too, tried going down that route for years, and the results weren’t pretty:
- My relationship with food went from okay to bad to very bad
- I didn’t understand why I was so triggered by certain foods, so I always felt tired and unsatisfied
- I felt disappointed in myself and guilty whenever I did sneak a treat
Does this sound familiar to you?
We are going to do things differently from now on.
Food should be a pleasurable part of our lives — not a constant stress.
Register now for the free master class to help you become a more compassionate, have a strong sense of self, more value-driven Jewish woman.
And if you don’t have to do it alone, then it’s even easier.
You will have access to the materials for 6 days from when you sign up.